- Uploaded Thursday 19th November, 2020
- Closing Friday 11th December, 2020
- Brand Windmill Organics
- Department Sales
As a member of the Sales Team, you will help develop and deliver Windmill’s strategic vision across all our brands (Biona, Amisa, Biofair, Profusion, Raw and Bonsan ).
We are striving for excellence and it will be your task to maintain and build very professional, efficient and friendly relationships with our customers where their needs are met as quickly as possible. This involves gaining an understanding of our customers and our operation as soon as possible so you can work independently. You will need a pro-active approach to your work and show full commitment to getting the tasks done.
- Support Senior Account Manager with day-to-day tasks relating to Amazon and Ocado
- Once fully trained manage own accounts – building great relationships with buyers
- Achieve annual growth according to targets
- Suggest NPD to customers in-line with bi-monthly launch cycle
- Negotiate annual terms where applicable
- Plan and implement marketing and promotional activities
- General administrative duties relating to customers
New business Development:
- Pro-actively search for new business leads
- On-board new customers
- Nurture these new customers ensuring a successful future relationship
Trade and Consumer Exhibitions (if applicable – post COVID)
- Working at Trade shows – Introducing our products to potential new retail and wholesale customers. Also presenting our new products to our existing customers.
- Working at Consumer shows – Selling to the general public. Talking to consumers about our products and encouraging them to buy.
It will be your responsibility that deadlines are met. This may involve your commitment to stay a bit longer after 5pm should this be needed.
We welcome any ideas you may have which could contribute to an even more successful relationship with our customers.