Windmill Organics was established over 40 years ago to make eating organic simple, accessible and delicious. Now, our family-run business is one of the largest organic food and drink companies in the UK, with over 400 products sold globally. Our mission is to protect the well-being of both people and the planet by providing sustainable and healthy products through our 6 innovative brands; Biona, RAW Vibrant Living, Amisa, Profusion, Bonsan & Biofair.
About the role:
This is an exciting time to join our marketing team as we’re embarking on a journey to raise the profile of our brands and grow our marketing capabilities. This is an opportunity to join our team of four creative and passionate marketing professionals and work closely with our design and sales teams.
You’ll work across all six of our purpose-driven organic food and drink brands, and work collaboratively to create engaging content and bring our marketing activations to life.
You’ll be a senior member of our team with the scope to influence and manage marketing activities for each of our brands, responsible for strategy, planning and channel management. You’ll be managed by our Marketing Manager and work closely with our Senior Digital Marketing Executive and Marketing Executives. This is a generalist role in which you’ll be working across multiple marketing areas, with a focus on awareness-driving channels.
What you’ll be doing:
• Campaign Planning – collaborating to inform campaign plans and develop cut-through creative ideas. You’ll contribute to brainstorms and recommend new initiatives.
• Media Planning – you’ll be responsible for managing our UK and EU media plans and budgets, for managed marketing channels. Including, proposing new activities for sign-off, managing the execution of approved activities, managing channel budgets, evaluating performance and utilising consumer insight to drive results.
Key channels may include:
• Social media agency management – coordinating senior stakeholders at our social media agency to manage workload, negotiate the scope of work and drive results.
• Influencer marketing – managing influencer campaigns, including gifting and paid-for influencer partnerships (potential agency management).
• Sampling and events (trade & consumer) – defining and executing our events and sampling strategy, including in-store sampling, at-event sampling and at-home sampling.
• Trade Marketing – working with our sales team and trade contacts to develop trade adverts, generate trade coverage, and create trade marketing materials and pitch decks to support new business.
• Shopper Marketing – working with our sales team and retailers to drive sales by executing in-store activations.
• PR – developing and executing a PR strategy that drives coverage in key trade and consumer publications.
These tasks are subject to change and will vary throughout the role.
What you’ll need:
• A passion for food and sustainability
• FMCG experience (2+ years of marketing experience)
• Impeccable attention to detail
• Strong written communication skills
• Strong verbal communication skills
• Ability to work and learn independently
• Excellent organisation, time and budget management skills
What we offer:
🌍 Be part of a growing mission-led business dedicated to better serving people & planet
🕺 Friendly, enthusiastic, like-minded team – vibrant office working environment and regular socials
🏖 Riverside location within close proximity of Kingston upon Thames town centre, train station (also close to Hampton Wick station). Car parking is available on site.
🕰 Flexible working hours (start between 8.30-10 am and finish between 4.30-6 pm)
💻 Hybrid working model (3-days per week in-office and 2 days from home)
🚀 Real opportunities to grow in your career and develop your skills as we scale the company
🥗 Free product samples, new product testing sessions and monthly company breakfasts
🐶 A dog-friendly office with cute pooches
💪 25% off trade prices on all our food products
🧠Workplace Wellness Benefits
🚲 Cycle to Work Scheme
Windmill Organics LTD is an equal opportunities employer:
We recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote regardless of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, disability or age. We are building a world class team and we know we need a diverse mix of talented people doing their best work.
Windmill Organics Ltd, Eco House, 6a Lower Teddington Road, Kingston upon Thames, Surrey, KT1 4ER (3-days per week in-office and 2 days from home).
You might want to view:
How to apply:
To apply, please email your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com, outlining why you’d love to take on this role, and why you’re a great match.