- Brand Biona, RAW, Amisa, Profusion, Bonsan & Biofair
- Department Marketing
Marketing Executive– Full Time Role
About Windmill Organics:
Windmill Organics was established over 40 years ago to make eating organic simple, accessible and delicious. Now, our family-run business is one of the largest organic food and drink companies in the UK, with over 400 products sold globally. Our mission is to protect the well-being of both people and the planet by providing sustainable and healthy products through our 6 innovative brands; Biona, RAW Vibrant Living, Amisa, Profusion, Bonsan & Biofair.
About the role:
This is an exciting time to join our marketing team as we’re embarking on a journey to raise the profile of our brands and grow our marketing capabilities. This is an opportunity to join our team of five creative and passionate marketing professionals and work closely with our design and sales team. You’ll work across all six of our organic food and drink brands, and work collaboratively to create engaging content and bring our marketing activations to life.
What you’ll be doing:
- Campaign Planning – collaborating to develop campaign plans and cut-through creative ideas.
- Bringing our brands to life – delivering impactful marketing activities that improve brand awareness and love. You’ll work across multiple consumer channels. Including but not limited to, PPC, Events, Social, Email, Point of Sale, etc.
- Digital Marketing – you’ll work with our expert digital marketing agencies and internal team to manage paid media campaigns. Including but not limited to, PPC, Paid Social, Display, Amazon Ads, Email, SEO, etc.
- Improving brand presence and user experience online – you’ll develop content to improve our e-commerce store-fronts (e.g., Amazon, Direct-to-consumer, Ocado, etc.).
- Shopper Marketing – working with our sales team and retailers (e.g., Whole Foods Market, Mindful Chef, and Planet Organic) to drive sales by executing in-store and online activations.
- Trade Marketing – you’ll develop trade marketing assets that help us secure new business. Including, retailer presentations, trade ads, events, etc.
- New Product Development – supporting our ambition to launch 50+ new products per year, you’ll complete market research projects on new trends, generate and develop product ideas and execute new product launch campaigns.
- Agency management – managing day-to-day communication with our marketing agencies, ensuring we’re progressing towards our targets and working effectively.
- Performance Analysis – Regular monitoring and reporting to identify opportunities to improve.
- These tasks are subject to change and will vary throughout the role.
What you’ll need:
- 2-3 Years’ experience in marketing, ideally in the food & drink industry
- A strong passion for food and wellness
- A willingness to learn
- Excellent literacy and grammatical skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Ability to work and learn independently
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
What we offer:
🌍 Be part of a growing mission-led business dedicated to better serving people & planet
🕺 Friendly, enthusiastic, like-minded team – vibrant office working environment
🏖 Riverside location within close proximity of Kingston upon Thames town centre, train station (also close to Hampton Wick station). Car parking is available on site.
🕰 Flexible working hours (start between 8.30-10 am and finish between 4.30-6 pm)
💻 Hybrid working model (3-days per week in-office and 2 days from home)
🚀 Real opportunities to grow in your career and develop your skills as we scale the company
🥗 Free product samples and new product testing sessions
🐶 A dog-friendly office with cute pooches
💪 25% off trade prices on all our food products
🧠Workplace Wellness Benefits
🚲 Cycle to Work Scheme
You might want to view:
How to apply:
To apply, please email your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com, outlining why you’d love to take on this role, and why you’re a great match.