- Salary Competitive
Windmill Organics is one of the leading organic food companies in the UK, established over 25 years ago. As a family business, our mission is to protect the well-being of both people and the planet; by providing organic, healthy and innovative products through our 6 brands (Biona, RAW, Amisa, Profusion, Bonsan & Biofair), to customers in over 40 countries across the world.
We are looking for a driven individual who has project management experience, good knowledge of design programs, excellent organisational skills and a keen interest in the type of business we are. This is an opportunity to join our design team and work closely with the sales team to support our growing brands.
As a Design Coordinator you are responsible to project manage the work load for our freelance design team to ensure they bring the creative brand strategy to life. You will have the ability to create trade add and online banners yourself and ensure tasks are completed to deadlines. Final design sign off will be done by the management team.
Design coordination responsibilities:
- Coordinating the design team’s workflow – Liaising with the marketing, sales and NPD teams to write design briefs, delegating briefs to 3 freelance designers and project managing this work to completion.
- Creative oversight – ensuring all design work is in-line with briefs and brand guidelines.
- Creating & updating brand guidelines – working with the marketing and design teams to update and create brand and marketing guidelines that can be followed by designers and content creators (such as marketing agencies).
- Identifying areas for improvement – proactively assessing brand design to look for opportunities to improve effectiveness and consistency.
Design responsibilities (using adobe suite):
- Digital Ads
- Print Ads
- Website content
- Marketing Merchandise (incl., leaflets, boxes, tote bags, etc)
- In-store POS
- 1+ years’ experience in design
- Excellent knowledge of adobe suite
- Strong organisation and project management skills
- A team player able to build effective working relationships
- Interest in food, drink and sustainability
- FMCG experience
- Multi-tasker: ability to manage multiple projects
- Driven individual eager to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment
- Self-discipline: ability to work and learn independently
- Proactive with a can-do attitude
- A challenger: desire to do things differently, and consistently strive to improve
Location: Kingston Upon Thames
How to apply:
To apply, please email your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com explaining why you would love to take on this role, and why you’re a great match.