- Uploaded Thursday 18th February, 2021
- Salary Competitive
- Brand Windmill Organics
- Department Sales
We are looking for someone with Sales Account experience, who shares our passion to help us increase the sales of our healthy organic products.
As a member of the Sales Team, you will help develop and deliver Windmill’s strategic vision across all our brands (Biona, Amisa, Biofair, Profusion, Raw and Bonsan ).
This is a varied role which involves building relationships and sales with existing customers and new business development.
- Manage all existing and new accounts – build great relationships with buyers
- Achieve annual growth according to targets
- Suggest NPD in-line with bi-monthly launch cycle
- Negotiate annual terms where applicable
- Plan and implement marketing and promotional activities
- General administrative duties relating to customers
New business Development:
- Pro-actively search for new business leads
- On-board new customers
- Nurture these new customers ensuring a successful future relationship
- Experience of account management in an FMCG food company (1-2 years minimum)
- Proven track record of bringing new business on board
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to persuade, influence and project credibility
- First -rate relationship builder both internally and externally
- Highly motivated and outgoing with a can-do attitude
- Bright and enthusiastic about the health food industry
Location: Kingston Upon Thames
How to apply:
To apply, please email your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com, outlining why you’d love to take on this role, and why you’re a great match.