5 tbsp Biona Organic Coconut Oil, melted
3 tbsp Biona Organic Coconut Blossom Nectar
1/3 cup almond milk
6 tbsp Biona Organic Coconut Flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 1/2 cups Biona Organic Coconut Sugar
3 tbsp Biona Organic Coconut Milk
shredded coconut, for topping
1 tbsp ground flax seed
3 tbsp water
- Whisk together the ground flax seeds and water until well combined, then place in the fridge to set for 15 minutes.
- Use as you would an egg in many of your favourite baking recipes.
- Preheat the oven to 350f/175c and grease a doughnut pan.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the wet ingredients.
- Add the coconut flour and baking soda. Mix well.
- Spoon the mixture into the doughnut pan filling about a 1/4
- Bake for about 20 minutes.
- Remove the doughnuts from the pan and to cool completely.