1/3 cup almonds
1/3 cup brown rice flour
3 tbsp water
2 tbsp olive oil
Sea salt and pepper
Dried mixed herbs
1 red onion
140g sweet potato
30g soft goats cheese
- Preheat the oven to 180c and grease a tart dish with olive oil.
- Add the almonds into a food processor and blitz until they form a flour like consistency. Add in the flour, water, a dash of mixed herbs, olive oil and a pinch of salt and pepper and blend again until everything is well combined.
- Press the dough into the base of the tart case and around the sides to form a small wall of pastry.
- Pop this into the oven for 10 minutes to bake.
- Meanwhile, finely slice the red onion and sweet potato into rounds and lay them out onto a baking tray. Drizzle with a little olive oil and cook them in the oven for around 16 minutes.
- Once the veggies and tart are finished, layer the sweet potato and red onion onto the pastry base and scatter with the goats cheese. Drizzle with a little olive oil and return tart to the oven for further 8-15 minutes. You want the vegetables to be nice and crisp and the goats cheese melted.
- Serve with some side salad and a drizzle of olive oil.