Raspberry Raw Vegan Cheesecake Bites – Valentines Day
· 200g Medjool dates
· 120g walnuts
· 180g raw cashews, soaked overnight
· 1 large lemon, juiced (50ml)
· 80g Biona Organic Coconut Oil, melted
· 30g desiccated coconut
· 150ml Biona Organic Coconut Milk
· 120ml Biona Organic Maple Agave Syrup
· 200g fresh raspberries
· Add dates to a food processor and blend until it forms into a ball. Remove and set aside.
· Next add the nuts to the food processor. Add dates back in and blend until a loose dough form.
· Lightly grease a 12-slot muffin tin with some coconut oil (or use heart shape moulds to achieve the perfect Valentine’s cheesecake).
· Scoop in 1 tbsp amounts of the base and press down with your fingers. Set in freezer to firm up for around 20 minutes.
· Add all the filling ingredients, apart from the raspberries, to a blender and mix until very smooth.
· Once smooth, stir the raspberries into the mixture until evenly distributed.
· Divide filling evenly among the muffin tray. Tap a few times to release any air bubbles, then cover with plastic wrap and freeze for around 4-6 hours or until hard (ideally overnight).
· Once set, remove from the muffin tin or heart-shaped moulds and garnish with raspberries. Keep in the freezer for up to 1-2 weeks.